terms of service
Article 1 (Application)
This Agreement shall apply to all relationships between the Member and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
Article 2 (Registration for Use)
Registration for use shall be completed when a prospective registrant applies for registration for use through the method specified by the Company and the Company approves the application.
If the Company determines that the applicant has any of the following reasons, the Company may not approve the application for registration, and shall not be obligated to disclose the reasons.
(1) If the applicant has provided false information when applying for registration
(3) If the Company otherwise deems the registration to be inappropriate
Article 3 (Management of Member ID and Password)
Members are responsible for managing their member ID and password for this service. Members shall manage their member ID and password for the Service at their own responsibility.
Members may not, under any circumstances, transfer or lend their member ID and password to any third party. When a member logs in with a member ID and password that match the registered information, the Company will consider the use of the service to be by the member who has registered the member ID.
Article 4 (Fees and Payment Methods)
Members shall pay the fees for use of the Service, which are separately determined by the Company and displayed on the Website, in the manner designated by the Company.
Article 5 (Prohibited Matters)
Members shall not engage in the following acts when using the Service.
(1) Acts that violate laws and regulations or public order and morals
(2) Acts related to criminal acts
(3) Acts that destroy or interfere with the functioning of the Company's server or network
(4) Acts that may interfere with the operation of the Company's services
(5) Acts that collect or store personal information, etc. regarding other members
(6) Acts that impersonate other members (7) Acts that may cause damage to the Company's network (8) Acts that may cause damage to the Company's network (6) Act of impersonating another member
(7) Act of providing benefits directly or indirectly to antisocial forces in relation to our services
(8) Other acts that we deem inappropriate
Article 6 (Suspension of this service)
If we deem any of the following grounds to exist, we will suspend provision of all or part of this service without prior notice to our members The Company may suspend or discontinue provision of all or part of the Service without prior notice to Members for any of the following reasons
(1) When the Company conducts maintenance checks or updates of the computer systems related to the Service
(2) When the provision of the Service becomes difficult due to force majeure such as earthquake, lightning, fire, power failure, or natural disaster
(3) When computers or communication lines are stopped due to accident
(4) When the Company otherwise deems it difficult to provide the Service (4) In the event that the Company deems it difficult to provide the Service
The Company shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage incurred by members or third parties as a result of the suspension or interruption of the Service, regardless of the reason.
Article 7 (Change of Service Contents, etc.)
may change the contents of the Service or discontinue providing the Service without notice to members, and shall not be liable for any damages incurred by members as a result of such changes.
Article 8 (Restriction of Use and Cancellation of Registration)
The Company may restrict a member's use of all or part of the Service or cancel the member's registration without prior notice in the following cases.
(1) If a member violates any of the terms of this agreement
(2) If any false information is found in the registration
(3) If the company otherwise deems the use of the service inappropriate
The company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by a member as a result of the company's actions under this article.
Article 9 (Disclaimer of Warranty and Disclaimer of Liability)
- The Company shall not be liable for any defects in the Service (including, but not limited to, defects in safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, fitness for a particular purpose, security, etc., errors or bugs, infringement of rights, etc.) in fact or in law, even if the Company expressly or implicitly disclaims any such defects. We make no warranty, express or implied, that the Service is free of defects (including, but not limited to, defects in safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, fitness for a particular purpose, security, etc., errors or bugs, and infringement of rights).
- The Company shall not be liable for any and all damages incurred by members as a result of the Service. However, if the contract between the Company and a member regarding the Service (including this Agreement) However, this disclaimer does not apply if the contract between the Company and a member regarding the service (including this agreement) is a consumer contract as defined in the Consumer Contract Act.
- Even in the case set forth in the proviso of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall not be liable for any default or tortious behavior caused by the Company's negligence (excluding gross negligence). The Company shall not be liable for damages arising out of special circumstances (including cases where the Company or a member foresaw or could have foreseen the occurrence of damages), or damages incurred by a member as a result of default or tort due to the negligence (excluding gross negligence) of the Company. The Company shall not be liable for any damage arising from special circumstances (including cases where the Company or a member foresaw or could have foreseen the occurrence of damage). In addition, the Company shall not be liable for damages arising from default or tort due to negligence (excluding gross negligence) on the part of the Company. The maximum amount of compensation for damages incurred by a member due to default or tort due to the Company's negligence (excluding gross negligence) shall be the amount of the usage fee received from the member for the month in which the relevant damages occurred.
- The Company shall not be liable for any transactions, communications, or disputes between a member and other members or third parties in connection with the service.
The Company may change the Terms of Service at any time without notice to members as it deems necessary. By starting to use the service after a change in the Terms of Service, the member is deemed to have agreed to the changed Terms of Service.
Article 11 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 13 (Notification or Communication)
Notification or communication between a member and the Company shall be made in a manner determined by the Company. Unless a member notifies the Company of a change in his or her contact information in accordance with a separate method specified by the Company, the Company will assume that the currently registered contact information is valid and that the notice or communication reached the member at the time it was sent.
Article 14 (Prohibition of Assignment of Rights and Obligations)
Article 15 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
- In the event of any dispute arising in connection with the Service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of the Company's head office shall have exclusive jurisdiction.